Sunday, January 10, 2010

What A Start To 2010

Where do I begin? Its been a minute before I had a chance to jump on here. I needed to handle a few things before I went back on the blogging grind. To begin 2010, I hosted a party alongside my DJ, James Redi down in Hamilton. I hope everyones New Year was great, whatever you chose to do. We made sure we brought it in right. Too bad we woke up the next morning hungover as *uck! (No shit Sherlock) Then went to one of the illest breakfast spots I've ever been to. I was so grateful to reach another year and have such a beautiful meal infront of me. Redi and I then departed to come back to our beloved city. As we were on our 45 minute drive back, we went over our individual strategies and brainstormed what we are going to do as a unit in 2010. We have alot in store...

You can catch my brother James Redi spinning every Sunday at College Street Bar, located at 574 College Street West for Soul Sundays. For all the people who really know how to get down at the end and start of the week, you have to make an appearance! It wouldn't be the same with you! This week might be quite different when a special guest host makes an appearance... I wonder who that could be? :) LOL. Jus make sure you come out and enjoy a quality party. I will be keeping you updated weekly on all the parties James Redi will be spinning at.
As for myself, I am working on a few different projects. I am not going to say much other than, this year is going to be momentus. As long as god gives us life, we are going to seize every opportunity presented to us and capitalize on the talents and gifts our higher power has blessed us with. There is an added confidence when you have such a quality group of individuals around you who possess so much skill. We are all very qualified in our respected fields. I am re assured everyday when I see their grind. You all know who you are. I don't have to write down your name to justify what you and I both already know. WE WORK HARD!

Make sure you stayed tuned to KISSMYASHTRAY.BLOGSPOT.COM so you can get an in depth look at what's going on in my mind. To make sure you're completely up to date on my daily plannings and random thoughts, FOLLOW ME at www.twitter.com/rezraida! My efficiency has vastly improved on my status updates ever since my brother MCity hooked up the UberTwitter! Good lookin out homie.

I am done for this segment. Stay tuned for everything else the Worst Kept Secret has to offer.
Signing off, your boy RIZZY!

No comments:

Post a Comment