Friday, November 27, 2009

GITTIN BIZZY @ROCKWOOD


WHAT A NIGHT! Absolute insanity! A party to remember NO DOUBT. I've been so "bizzy" these last five days that I haven't had a chance to get back on my internet grind. I am glad to be back! I wanna thank everyone who came out and supported Monday night. We all deserved a great time. We've all been gittin bizzy...

The night featured my DJ, James Redi get his shine on the turntables and my boy Famous guest hosting alongside yours truly. From the jump we knew it would be a great night. The amount of people there before 11 30 really solidifed my spot in Rockwood allure. LOL. I knew it would be another outing to remember at the only place to be on a Monday night. Beautiful women, great vibes and limitless networking opportunities is what makes Mash Up Mondays at Rockwood one of the best parties on any night of the week. Forget being a Monday. WE SHUT $H!T DOWN LIKE IT WAS NEW YEARS! LOL. Might have to do it again sometime soon...
Til next time, stay on the look out for the single featuring Famous, produced by Rich Kidd. Once it is certified for radio play, I will let all of you amazing supporters know so you can help contribute to another stepping stone in my rap career. Thank you for your unlimited support.
Holla at ya boy Rizzy!

No comments:

Post a Comment